Nuffnang

Hello Everybody....

This blog is manage by me alone without any help. So, its kinda lacking in a lot of aspect. I just want to say sorry for that. I sub the episode of this show whenever I have free time on my hand and it does take a lot of time to finish an episode. This is because there were a lot of dialog and fast talking. Hope you guys like my sub because its my first time in blogging and subbing. There is no doubt about the quality of the video but the quality of the subs is all depend on me. So, if you guys do enjoy my sub just take some time to leave me your comment. Its feel good to be appreciated.

-p4r4lyz3-

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oh! My School(100 Points Out Of 100) - Episode 5[2010.12.25] HD English Subs

Wow. Can't believe I manage to sub this show up to episode 5. Maybe because I really love this show. This episode is a Christmas special where they invited their friends to come over to the show. It was hilarious because  a lot of funny celebrities were invited such as Heechul and Sangchu which added to Hongki, Simon D and Eunhyuk. They really know how to make the party alive. It's a pity for some of the student because their friend could not come. They also kind of quiet and inactive. Min and Taeseong especially didn't participate much in this episode.


English Sub Source : Pikeyenny's Blog
Video Source : 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 E05.크리스마스 특집.101225.HDTV.X264.720p-HANrel
Size : 1.23 GB
Video : 1280 x 720
Cast : Park Myungsoo, Park Kyunglim, Tony[H.O.T.], Simon D[Supreme Team], Minho & Key[Shinee], Taeseong[Actor], Hongki & Jonghun[FT Island], Eunhyuk, Heechul & Ryeowook[Super Junior], Jaekyung[Rainbow], Son Eunseo[Actress], Min[Miss A], NS Yunji[Singer], Juri[Miss Korea], Hyoseong[Secret], Kim Kyungjin[Gagman], Kim Juhyeong[Dancer/Juri's Brother] & Sangchu[Mighty Mouth]






Since my mediafire account was locked. I think I should re-upload all the episode again. But I don't really know which file storage to choose. So please bare with it for a while. I will do my best to finish uploading all the files and finish the sub of this show.

Now I've decided to use Mega. So please enjoy!!!


MEGA



After clicking the link you have to wait for 5 seconds and then click 'Skip Advertisement'.

7 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your hardwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for subbing.
    so appreciate you alot..
    but, is it possible to upload the video into MegaUpload as well???
    i cant use media fire throught my notebook >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to upload it to MU......do you want it just for this episode.....?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!
    i really appreciate the time and effort :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the hardwork, hoping for more future uploads :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a bunch for sharing the shows!!
    and thanks for uploading it on HD!! (Y)
    also thanks so much for subbing it <3
    u're awesome!! keep up the good work ^_^
    really appreciate it <3
    looking forward for much more to come =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you a lot spending your time subbing this show
    we really enjoy it <3
    thanks

    ReplyDelete